NK - Death By Bass (loop) NK - Death By Bass (loop)

i was just listening to this and went doing other things and i never noticed that the song kept looping till i thought this song is way to long so i came back to check i was shocked.... good song nk! maybe turn this into a full fledged song?

SuperMassive [Box-Killa] SuperMassive [Box-Killa]

Me likey.... XD

Nothing New Nothing New

This song is awesome! really thought provoking.... makes me think of my past.....

KrazR - Bangarang! (rmx) KrazR - Bangarang! (rmx)

Props for making remix... i have a bit of trouble making one.... but this inst the best remix.... just sounds weird to me especially the way you made the voice higher pitched

Bones341 responds:

Err, thanks!? I didn't actually alter the voice in any way, it sounded like that when I got it. Compare it with the original

[Lavender Town Darkness]* [Lavender Town Darkness]*

this is creepy.... good remix though...

Solkrieg responds:

That is what I was going for X)

[Lavender Town Haunting]* [Lavender Town Haunting]*

Realy good remix of Lavender. i can kinda still hear the origional yet its diffrent too. i like it!

Solkrieg responds:

That's why it's a remix, I have a few spots where I left the original sounds in. Because they're not only awesome but creepy as hell.

Nechura - Venom Nechura - Venom

Pretty decent.....i like it..... by the way i have all your songs on newgrounds..... uh..... yea i like this song

Nechura - The Descent WIP Nechura - The Descent WIP

Pretty good. it fairly fit the title but if i was me i would make it go a bit faster and more bass at the end like your descending to a pit of evil with the boss at the end or something.... dunno whatever you like :)

Derezzed Cover Derezzed Cover

Was this you time making a song? if it is then you have are really good... my first try was badish.. any who nice song

SonOfFlynn responds:

you time...?

SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

holy shit..... isnt this song in stupid mario bros.?
anywho sweet song....